RAINING day~

|

today morning , go to skul as usual la....
my classmate were dsicussing the gal who come my ONI GUY TUITION CENTER....
all discuss tis discuss tat, finally someone say mayb gonna go tuition thr...=.=(of coz is for the gal)


during skul time,my fren is coming tell me today dun hav group study, so after skul it straight go back my home +coz wanna slpy lo+ very tired man~~
but unfortunately, after i take lunch from outside, it was a heavy rain thr.....
OMG!! i terpaksa nid to use my RED COLOUR FLOWER's umberalla........
very very very PAISEH la....a guy take tis type of umberalla.....


by William,11.05pm

5 comments:

Miss Jc said...

haha~
red colour flower~
i noe erdi ar.....
blackmail yuu~~

loGG =) said...

huh??
wan like tat meh??
luckily i din upload the photo,
bad mui~
lol

Sheeyun태연 said...

又来赖皮了哦~
赖皮王,
这次赖在雨伞那边哇~
明明就是那雨伞因为被你用才觉得paiseh叻~
他肯被你用你应该感激他哦~

loGG =) said...

haha...
u oso very lai pi leh...
like tis oso can,
all is my fault meh??
u ask wenli n pei tong they hav see the umbrella b4 de,they oso paiseh leh...
somemore i am boy!!

Sheeyun태연 said...

==
ya o?
u r boy o?
y dun koe b4 de?
I m not lai pi...
juz teach u 感激 oni mah...
tq aso dun say wa...

Post a Comment