|

23/9

today go time square with wei lin,mei qi and phoon,
actually is go play theme park geh,
but after tat change plan jo...
go watch 吓到笑~~lol
reli funny tat movie....
after tat we go gasoline n lin,phoon take dinner thr...
today i very cool,din talk so much..=.="
when back we take taxi,but nid to buy a coupon,i din try b4 so tat very long shui thr....

24/9

go mines watch tsunami with shee yun...

the movie is very gam dong,got ppl cry thr...but i still nvr cry ...lol
firstly i hear the nicole say ma ma dei make me feel tis movie not nice,dim ji after i watch,i feel very nice wro...haha
the lanc chiu talk jo one thing 很有道理....个人有个人看戏的想法...
b4 tis i still say him cui sui...
but at nite,i tell my parents tmr go ice skate with fren...
they scold me ady...long time they din ask me study,now they ask back me study...
feel so sry...but cant fong my frens fei gei...
how??i promise tis is last time...
i know they are very care on me,they worry me break my hand while skate,oso scared i will play till forget SPM tis yr...but ppl muz relax a while geh ma..rite??
if i get a bad result i oso feel sad coz they will disappointed lo...


2 comments:

xeyiingthegreat said...

tsunami where gt nice la..
the movie like cartoon..
u remember 1 scene?
tat fellow shop or sumthing 走电
his feet inside sea water also tak kena electic shock!!!
sea water is a conductor le..
so impossible..

loGG =) said...

wa...u very sai sam wor...
like tis oso let me see dou...
like cartoon??no kua jiong till like tis gua...
although tat scene got a bit fake ...
but i watch dou tat parent parents become good at the last n their daughter is survive wor...
tat scene very gam dong...lol

Post a Comment