20-22 march

|

20=a boring day ~~~no tuition,hang gai,study,n.......
nthg to do but cant slp oso...roll on the bed until moody...

21=bcoz din slp,so knot tahan while tuition(10.20-4.10) a long long long time to......sleeping//haha
after tuition +a unluckily guy=me+ board a shit bus,squeeze until bcum sardin fish... FROM KLTERMINAL TO MY HOME wat a nice RAPID KL(U41)....one comment-shit "U"
At nite,whole family go jusco cheras selatan hang gai,see a lot of Q thing thr...n make me think bak a person / haizzzz...sad**

22=thinking wanna do homework o not,my feel mendorong me go play games in pc.....kakazz
then play le whole day's game at home,wat oso din do...tomoro nid to be skul liao,but i cant slp so early[tats y i still write blog now] haha
after holiday nid to be hardworking jo...time reli passing extremely fas now oredi 22march;spm is coming liao...very very scary ar~~
my cousin so clever,always take a lot of As...
me oso wan Assssssssssssssssssss,so nid to JYJY le^^

1 comments:

- said...

wooooohooooo..
LOGG = U41 SARDIN FISH
KENNIE = U41 BURGER

lols...wad a nice weekend..=="..
cheer~~~

Post a Comment