26~~~30 of my boring blog...

|

26 oF mArcH
boring day,oni go skul (study,play,eat)....
bak home take 5hrs nap,still not enough vy tired....lol

27 oF maRch
haiz........a tuition teacher,ytd say no nid tuition suddenly say hav tuition bak wa...
wth!!i din bring any book n my phone luckily no battery d,so watever thing oso dun know,finally my fren call me oni know hav tuition....he will come fetch me go....
damn not song tat time,wanna chng tuition ar!!!!!!!!!!

28-29 oF MaRch
bak to ipoh my hometown,for 清明节.......
we slp late n wake up early tat day,simple a bit mean din slp at all la....haha
after tat,when bak to KL nid to fetch my bro go bak wangsa maju first,then oni bak home,we traffic jam all the way home,haiz.......sit in car until my backside oso pain jo~

30 oF maRCh
today in classmate ask me smthg funny leh...
haha
u know wat??
dun tell u....


ok,write until here lo,nitezz

0 comments:

Post a Comment