the first day of skul after holiday

|

sienzz in class, no electricity suplly today,somemore teacher oso lazy to come in my class too....
haha!!!so we..............
find a funny thing among my classmate


u think do tis small shoe is my classmate 's shoe???
big=size 10 small=size 4
fuyoh~~reli unbelieveable....haha

after skul i hav a group study with frens in library,
a lot of gal use library's window as mirror...lol
me n my fren juz see them in the library...funny scene thr ...

very very very tired today,din take nap...
so,gonna slp now...nitezz all my fren~~

6 comments:

- said...

siapa punya kasut kecil macam ni??..
let me guess i think is sook teng de??..
lols..me wear 12 pun LOL!!..

Miss Jc said...

me size 3 onli wor...

- said...

fuyo...size 3????
OMG...how come got so small geh leg=="..

loGG =) said...

wow...jc size3 oni??
how i stand up de??
ur leg can withstand ur whole body ma??
haha

Miss Jc said...

size 3 normal wat.....i more stable than yuu 2 lor....centre of gravity lower....noe o not??

- said...

hahas,actualy the shoe above is size 2..
lols..logg salah tulis..^^
hmmm jc take it easy..not laughing u la..
juz..feel shocking about u gals size very small..
hahas,my leg so big lols..

Post a Comment